Garena Tools - The Unofficial Garena Forum

Want to join our community? We are always looking for members like you interested in Gaming. Participating is easy, simply register (free) and you are good to go. It will take not more than minute and connect you right with us Gamers! We'd love to see you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to join our community? We are always looking for members like you interested in Gaming. Participating is easy, simply register (free) and you are good to go. It will take not more than minute and connect you right with us Gamers! We'd love to see you soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Garena Tools Forum.

4 posters

[PIX]Top 10 Amazing Hole Photos in the World

Inactive
    Administrator
    Administrator

GTshells : 10002204
    ReP : 61
    [PIX]Top 10 Amazing Hole Photos in the World 3007ecnjpg [PIX]Top 10 Amazing Hole Photos in the World 3anbojpg [PIX]Top 10 Amazing Hole Photos in the World 11bputxjpg [PIX]Top 10 Amazing Hole Photos in the World Fjm7tejpg [PIX]Top 10 Amazing Hole Photos in the World 2mq41gpjpg [PIX]Top 10 Amazing Hole Photos in the World Izw6mxjpg [PIX]Top 10 Amazing Hole Photos in the World 2cn3wnjpg

[PIX]Top 10 Amazing Hole Photos in the World Empty [PIX]Top 10 Amazing Hole Photos in the World

Post by Inactive Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:27 pm

Top 10 Amazing Hole Photos in the World

Top 10 amazing holes photos in the world

CLICK THE IMAGES TO ENLARGE

1. Darvaza Gas Crater-Turkmenistan(The Door to Hell):

In the heart of the Karakum desert of Turkmenistan the Darvaza Gas Crater or The Burning Gates give off a glow that can be
    seen from miles away during the dark night.

[PIX]Top 10 Amazing Hole Photos in the World Sraesi88jgfv_t

2.Kimberley Diamond Mine-South Africa:

The Kimberley Diamond Mine (also known as the Big Hole) holds the (disputed) title of being the largest hand-dug hole in the
    world. From 1866 to 1914 50,000 miners dug the hole with picks and shovels, yielding 2,722 kg of diamonds.

[PIX]Top 10 Amazing Hole Photos in the World 3nidjn0ifq3d_t

3. Monticello Dam-California:

The Monticello Dam is a dam in Napa County, California, United States most noted for its large circular spillway with a rate of 48,400 cubic feet per second

[PIX]Top 10 Amazing Hole Photos in the World D5p9ra7mtldz_t

4 Bingham Canyon Mine-Utah

The Bingham Canyon Mine is a copper mine in the Oquirrh mountains, Utah. The mine is 0.75 mile (1.2 km) deep, 2.5 miles (4km) wide. It is the world’s largest manmade excavation.

[PIX]Top 10 Amazing Hole Photos in the World K2jq0w9ubx70_t

5. Great Blue Hole-Belize

The Great Blue Hole is an underwater sinkhole off the coast of Belize. The hole is 1,000 feet across and 400 feet deep. It
    was formed as a limestone cave during the last iceage.

[PIX]Top 10 Amazing Hole Photos in the World Kquxqzpcexgb_t

6. Mirny Diamond Mine-Siberia

The Mirny Diamond Mine is 525m deep and has a diameter of 1200m. It was the first, and one of the largest, diamond Pipes in
    the USSR. It is now abandoned. While it was still operational, it would take two hours for trucks to drive from the top to the bottom of the mine.

[PIX]Top 10 Amazing Hole Photos in the World 89rlcy3qc74g_t

7. Diavik Mine-Canada

The Diavik Mine is a mine in the Northwest territories of Canada. The mine (opened in 2003) produces 8 million carats or about 1,600 kg (3,500 lb) of diamonds every year.

[PIX]Top 10 Amazing Hole Photos in the World 3ou541vbr2qu_t

8 Sinkhole-Guatemala:

On February 26, 2007, a 300 foot deep sinkhole swallowed a dozen homes in Guatemala. The sinkhole was caused by rains and an underground sewage flow.

[PIX]Top 10 Amazing Hole Photos in the World Mf7emwqk8iy9_t

9. Udachnaya Pipe-Russia:

The Udachnaya Pipe is a diamond mine in Russia. The owners of the mine plan to cease its operations in 2010 – in favor of underground mining. The mine was discovered in 1955 and is over 600 meters deep.

[PIX]Top 10 Amazing Hole Photos in the World 25p5q36uqd3i_t

10. Chuquicamata-Chile

Chuquicamata is an open pit copper mine in Chile. It is the mine with the largest total production of copper in the world –though it is not the largest copper mine. The mine is over 850 meters deep.

[PIX]Top 10 Amazing Hole Photos in the World 5k8h9o4oqjsi_t

Ok ba?
    :D :D :D

Credits to Simply_mark

Last edited by MY.DesTroyeR- on Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Esp.Garena
    Esp.Garena

GTshells : 3509
    ReP : 21

[PIX]Top 10 Amazing Hole Photos in the World Empty Re: [PIX]Top 10 Amazing Hole Photos in the World

Post by Esp.Garena Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:13 pm

GOOD
    MY.BorED-
    MY.BorED-
    Gold Member !
    Gold Member !

Garena NickName : UnKnowN
    GTshells : 851
    ReP : 0

[PIX]Top 10 Amazing Hole Photos in the World Empty Re: [PIX]Top 10 Amazing Hole Photos in the World

Post by MY.BorED- Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:08 pm

So interesting!! Thanks...
    ehum
    ehum
    Wanna Be Member

Garena NickName : shinseinato
    GTshells : 25
    ReP : 0

Post by ehum Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:46 pm

number 3 isnt really a hole its a man made dam ._.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:05 pm