Garena Tools - The Unofficial Garena Forum

Want to join our community? We are always looking for members like you interested in Gaming. Participating is easy, simply register (free) and you are good to go. It will take not more than minute and connect you right with us Gamers! We'd love to see you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to join our community? We are always looking for members like you interested in Gaming. Participating is easy, simply register (free) and you are good to go. It will take not more than minute and connect you right with us Gamers! We'd love to see you soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Garena Tools Forum.

3 posters

wc3 crashes when loaded with dreamdota (problem is not sloved)

lordzephyr
    Wanna Be Member

Garena NickName : Zephyr
    GTshells : 493
    ReP : 1

wc3 crashes when loaded with dreamdota (problem is not sloved) Empty wc3 crashes when loaded with dreamdota (problem is not sloved)

Post by lordzephyr Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:58 pm

wc3 crashes when loaded with dreamdota (problem is not sloved) EmptyOS: windows7 64bits
    Dreamdota Version : GT 1.3

load dreamdota to wc3 folder.
    Opened Wc3 from GGC.
    Once Wc3 loads, it crashes even before going to main menu,

Please help.

Evo.Lancer wrote:Create a single player first.
    Then join other host.

wc3 crashed before the main menu, i cant create single player
    Evo.Lancer
    Evo.Lancer
    Administrator
    Administrator

Garena NickName : None
    GTshells : 6548
    ReP : 146

wc3 crashes when loaded with dreamdota (problem is not sloved) Empty Re: wc3 crashes when loaded with dreamdota (problem is not sloved)

Post by Evo.Lancer Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:44 pm

I think the problem is : Window 7
    Sleep
    DeaDly-
    DeaDly-
    Administrator
    Administrator

Garena NickName : нα¢кєя
    GTshells : 7891
    ReP : 10
    wc3 crashes when loaded with dreamdota (problem is not sloved) 3007ecnjpg wc3 crashes when loaded with dreamdota (problem is not sloved) 2mq41gpjpg wc3 crashes when loaded with dreamdota (problem is not sloved) 2cn3wnjpg

wc3 crashes when loaded with dreamdota (problem is not sloved) Empty Re: wc3 crashes when loaded with dreamdota (problem is not sloved)

Post by DeaDly- Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:40 am

Window 7 does't work.
    lordzephyr
    Wanna Be Member

Garena NickName : Zephyr
    GTshells : 493
    ReP : 1

Post by lordzephyr Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:49 am

really?
    i thought its only me as i see some other windows 7 users using it without any problem.
    DeaDly-
    DeaDly-
    Administrator
    Administrator

Garena NickName : нα¢кєя
    GTshells : 7891
    ReP : 10
    wc3 crashes when loaded with dreamdota (problem is not sloved) 3007ecnjpg wc3 crashes when loaded with dreamdota (problem is not sloved) 2mq41gpjpg wc3 crashes when loaded with dreamdota (problem is not sloved) 2cn3wnjpg

Post by DeaDly- Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:41 am

Yes.

Locked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:37 pm