Garena Tools - The Unofficial Garena Forum

Want to join our community? We are always looking for members like you interested in Gaming. Participating is easy, simply register (free) and you are good to go. It will take not more than minute and connect you right with us Gamers! We'd love to see you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to join our community? We are always looking for members like you interested in Gaming. Participating is easy, simply register (free) and you are good to go. It will take not more than minute and connect you right with us Gamers! We'd love to see you soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Garena Tools Forum.

2 posters

How to avoid Bans by warden in Battlenet

Inactive
    Administrator
    Administrator

GTshells : 10002204
    ReP : 61
    How to avoid Bans by warden in Battlenet 3007ecnjpg How to avoid Bans by warden in Battlenet 3anbojpg How to avoid Bans by warden in Battlenet 11bputxjpg How to avoid Bans by warden in Battlenet Fjm7tejpg How to avoid Bans by warden in Battlenet 2mq41gpjpg How to avoid Bans by warden in Battlenet Izw6mxjpg How to avoid Bans by warden in Battlenet 2cn3wnjpg

How to avoid Bans by warden in Battlenet Empty How to avoid Bans by warden in Battlenet

Post by Inactive Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:33 pm

How to avoid Bans by warden in Battlenet
    I read about the necessity of such a thread (as a sticky), so I decided to create it.

1. What do I have to do?
    As
    Warden is now reactivated and scanning custom games, you will possibly
    be banned when using any 3rd Party Software (including GHost++,
    Listchecker, VCK and so on!) or maphacks. To simplify things one might
    say that warden asks the game for
    certain offsets stored in "game.dll". Warden contains a blacklist of
    offsets that might be changed by kicktools, maphacks or whatsoever and
    therefore recognizes any kind of hacks. Obviously warden needs a stable connection to the respective warcraft 3 applications, which is usually created through the Battlenet. With help of the application "Dropbnet" (see attachments for download link) you can manually close the connection to Battlenet, so that warden can no longer scan your game.dll, which makes any hacks undetectable.
    You CAN use it in Ladder Games aswell!

2. Setting up Dropbnet
    Handling
    this tool is quite simple. Just extract the 2 files to any folder and
    open "settings.txt". You will see several lines. The "//" means the
    following code is just a comment, so it is only for any readers and will
    be ignored by the application. The command "drop" determines the realm
    of which the connection is to be closed.
    Therefore, simply delete the "//" in front of the line of the realm you are playing and add them to any realm you are not playing on. That's all! Quite simple, ain't it?

3. How can I use hack xyz on Battlenet now?
    Just do the following:
    Start WC3 as usual
    Enter Battlenet and join / create the custom game of your desire
    Wait for the host to start the game / Start the game
    After your game has loaded, use [The Windows Key] or [ALT + TAB] to minimize Warcraft III
    Run
    "dropbnet2.exe" (You might add a shortcut to the folder where your
    maphack (or shortcut to maphack) is stored to keep the time you need to
    do that as low as possible)
    A black window will appear. Press "Any Key" when prompted to close dropbnet2.exe
    Start your maphack and activate it, then go back to WC3 and have fun!
    !IMPORTANT! After playing the game you will get an error message containing the information that your connection to Battlenet
    has been shut down (which is what we actually wanted to reach). You
    need to close your maphack AND game after every game to avoid a ban.

I hope you'll find this guide helpful
    If this thread is not needed simply delete it (it'd be nice if you messaged me then )
    Note: I reupped "dropbnet.rar", so it should be working for now.
    *Credits to tromelow

DOWNLOAD: (Post something to see link) AND +Thanks
    Post something to see DL link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Post something to see DL link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

VIRUS SCAN: Post something to see DL link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    xxjack13xx
    Double Kill !
    Double Kill !

Garena NickName : xxroxasxx
    GTshells : 1440
    ReP : 0

How to avoid Bans by warden in Battlenet Empty Re: How to avoid Bans by warden in Battlenet

Post by xxjack13xx Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:27 pm

nice work!u r the best~~thx for sharing~

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:15 pm