Garena Tools - The Unofficial Garena Forum

Want to join our community? We are always looking for members like you interested in Gaming. Participating is easy, simply register (free) and you are good to go. It will take not more than minute and connect you right with us Gamers! We'd love to see you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to join our community? We are always looking for members like you interested in Gaming. Participating is easy, simply register (free) and you are good to go. It will take not more than minute and connect you right with us Gamers! We'd love to see you soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Garena Tools Forum.

3 posters

[TUT] How to get back your bugged accounts for FREE!

Arcane
    Double Kill !
    Double Kill !

Garena NickName : I'M A LAME KID ! :D
    GTshells : 1147
    ReP : 5

[TUT] How to get back your bugged accounts for FREE! Empty [TUT] How to get back your bugged accounts for FREE!

Post by Arcane Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:13 pm

Get back your bugged accounts for FREE now!

Hey Fellows as you have heard that exo, crazy4cs and akon.. are fixing the bug id... and taking something in return.

And they think they are some kind of hacker team or something. I'm not sure... lmao.

Anyway, Instead of paying for it doing that, you can do it yourself easily.
    Just Go To account1.garena.com and put the bugged account name in the username box and don't write anything in the password box just leave it as such.

and Just Press "ENTER" Done. [TUT] How to get back your bugged accounts for FREE! Icon_cheers

If I helped, rate me.
    Nitr0
    jeian
    jeian
    Dominating !
    Dominating !

Garena NickName : baby_26
    GTshells : 2506
    ReP : 0

[TUT] How to get back your bugged accounts for FREE! Empty Re: [TUT] How to get back your bugged accounts for FREE!

Post by jeian Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:14 pm

thanks
    Inactive
    Administrator
    Administrator

GTshells : 10002204
    ReP : 61
    [TUT] How to get back your bugged accounts for FREE! 3007ecnjpg [TUT] How to get back your bugged accounts for FREE! 3anbojpg [TUT] How to get back your bugged accounts for FREE! 11bputxjpg [TUT] How to get back your bugged accounts for FREE! Fjm7tejpg [TUT] How to get back your bugged accounts for FREE! 2mq41gpjpg [TUT] How to get back your bugged accounts for FREE! Izw6mxjpg [TUT] How to get back your bugged accounts for FREE! 2cn3wnjpg

[TUT] How to get back your bugged accounts for FREE! Empty Re: [TUT] How to get back your bugged accounts for FREE!

Post by Inactive Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:45 pm

Already posted Here

Closed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:06 pm