Garena Tools - The Unofficial Garena Forum

Want to join our community? We are always looking for members like you interested in Gaming. Participating is easy, simply register (free) and you are good to go. It will take not more than minute and connect you right with us Gamers! We'd love to see you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to join our community? We are always looking for members like you interested in Gaming. Participating is easy, simply register (free) and you are good to go. It will take not more than minute and connect you right with us Gamers! We'd love to see you soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Garena Tools Forum.

2 posters

FREE HoN account

deathwingo0o
    deathwingo0o
    Wanna Be Member

Garena NickName : ~J
    GTshells : 236
    ReP : 1

FREE HoN account Empty FREE HoN account

Post by deathwingo0o Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:42 pm

I know what the title says, I have a hell of a accounts( about 10 more) so whoever who wants to rent an acct for free( no question asked, no filing out ***king forms or whatever, its just sharing with 1 more person only). Just join my fb group Titans of HoN. The 1st ten ppl will get it. Cheers.
    Inactive
    Administrator
    Administrator

GTshells : 10002204
    ReP : 61
    FREE HoN account 3007ecnjpg FREE HoN account 3anbojpg FREE HoN account 11bputxjpg FREE HoN account Fjm7tejpg FREE HoN account 2mq41gpjpg FREE HoN account Izw6mxjpg FREE HoN account 2cn3wnjpg

FREE HoN account Empty Re: FREE HoN account

Post by Inactive Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:46 pm

Wrong section
    Removed

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:18 am