Garena Tools - The Unofficial Garena Forum

Want to join our community? We are always looking for members like you interested in Gaming. Participating is easy, simply register (free) and you are good to go. It will take not more than minute and connect you right with us Gamers! We'd love to see you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to join our community? We are always looking for members like you interested in Gaming. Participating is easy, simply register (free) and you are good to go. It will take not more than minute and connect you right with us Gamers! We'd love to see you soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Garena Tools Forum.

+4
Esp.Garena
MonkeyMan
Inactive
crazy4cs
8 posters

Dream Dota Cracked a.k.a. FREE xD

crazy4cs
    Wanna Be Member

Garena NickName : crazy4cs
    GTshells : 237
    ReP : 1

Dream Dota Cracked a.k.a. FREE xD Empty Dream Dota Cracked a.k.a. FREE xD

Post by crazy4cs Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:53 pm

Just visit Removed-
    and you will find everything no scam,hack nothing complete hack and guides by Reach 2 Starz team,regards,thanks.

This hack is modified by Reach 2 Starz (R2S) team so you have to join it and be a part of it hope mods and Daniel understand ! Happy hacking !
    Inactive
    Administrator
    Administrator

GTshells : 10002204
    ReP : 61
    Dream Dota Cracked a.k.a. FREE xD 3007ecnjpg Dream Dota Cracked a.k.a. FREE xD 3anbojpg Dream Dota Cracked a.k.a. FREE xD 11bputxjpg Dream Dota Cracked a.k.a. FREE xD Fjm7tejpg Dream Dota Cracked a.k.a. FREE xD 2mq41gpjpg Dream Dota Cracked a.k.a. FREE xD Izw6mxjpg Dream Dota Cracked a.k.a. FREE xD 2cn3wnjpg

Dream Dota Cracked a.k.a. FREE xD Empty Re: Dream Dota Cracked a.k.a. FREE xD

Post by Inactive Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:31 pm

Advertising -_-
    crazy4cs
    Wanna Be Member

Post by crazy4cs Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:38 pm

hey buddy no its not I asked Daniel even ssup dude :)
    Inactive
    Administrator
    Administrator

Dream Dota Cracked a.k.a. FREE xD 3007ecnjpg Dream Dota Cracked a.k.a. FREE xD 3anbojpg Dream Dota Cracked a.k.a. FREE xD 11bputxjpg Dream Dota Cracked a.k.a. FREE xD Fjm7tejpg Dream Dota Cracked a.k.a. FREE xD 2mq41gpjpg Dream Dota Cracked a.k.a. FREE xD Izw6mxjpg Dream Dota Cracked a.k.a. FREE xD 2cn3wnjpg

Post by Inactive Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:43 am

crazy4cs wrote:hey buddy no its not I asked Daniel even ssup dude :)

Lazy Register XD
    MonkeyMan
    MonkeyMan

Garena NickName : Xdchj
    GTshells : 8102
    ReP : 29
    3Months Online Suggestion Award 100+ Posts

Post by MonkeyMan Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:51 pm

MY.DesTroyeR- wrote:

Lazy Register XD

Bahh it is Advertising duh
    Esp.Garena
    Esp.Garena

GTshells : 3509
    ReP : 21

Post by Esp.Garena Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:15 pm

MonkeyMan wrote:
    MY.DesTroyeR- wrote:

Lazy Register XD

Bahh it is Advertising duh
    If I go to register , the page is gona take 100 min , to view the registration page LOL Embarassed
    crazy4cs
    Wanna Be Member

Post by crazy4cs Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:58 pm

please don't spam here lol if you wanna use,you have to :)
    crazy4cs
    Wanna Be Member

Post by crazy4cs Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:27 pm

bug fixed it didn't showed the dream dota login screen download the modified "war3.exe" and paste it in your WAR III directory and it will function like a charm! thread here: Removed
    crazy4cs
    Wanna Be Member

Post by crazy4cs Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:56 am

sorry the site was down due to host error its up now can check thread again and see if it works :)
    MonkeyMan
    MonkeyMan

Garena NickName : Xdchj
    GTshells : 8102
    ReP : 29
    3Months Online Suggestion Award 100+ Posts

Post by MonkeyMan Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:16 am

ok its enf of ur adding here u posted it once now no need to give da updates and any1 who want to reg @ ur forum will do and dl it and am not being mean. Even i have a acc @ ur forum but then again i dont use it much.
    karbon
    karbon
    Wanna Be Member

Garena NickName : .Karbon
    GTshells : 24
    ReP : 0

Post by karbon Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:11 pm

fakee
    Esp.Garena
    Esp.Garena

Post by Esp.Garena Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:26 pm

It's not working at all ... ban this shit sunny
    crazy4cs01
    crazy4cs01
    Wanna Be Member

Garena NickName : tard

Post by crazy4cs01 Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:20 pm

its now all fixed there were some bugs as am not a DOTA player which needed to be solved,and am banned,y?

BECAUSE I TRIED TO SHARE SOME 30 US $ THINGS FOR FREE?
    OR BECAUSE IT DIDN'T WORKED DUE TO A BUG?

OK I AM NEVER BANNED ANYWHERE DANIEL YOU GOT REALLY WEEK MODERATORS IF ANYONE WANNA USE THEN USE OR YOU CAN STILL BLAME ME I GUESS THE LAST BUG IS FIXED,BYE !
    DeaDly-
    DeaDly-
    Administrator
    Administrator

Garena NickName : нα¢кєя
    GTshells : 7891
    ReP : 10
    Dream Dota Cracked a.k.a. FREE xD 3007ecnjpg Dream Dota Cracked a.k.a. FREE xD 2mq41gpjpg Dream Dota Cracked a.k.a. FREE xD 2cn3wnjpg

Post by DeaDly- Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:55 pm

crazy4cs01 wrote:its now all fixed there were some bugs as am not a DOTA player which needed to be solved,and am banned,y?

OK I AM NEVER BANNED ANYWHERE DANIEL YOU GOT REALLY WEEK MODERATORS IF ANYONE WANNA USE THEN USE OR YOU CAN STILL BLAME ME I GUESS THE LAST BUG IS FIXED,BYE !

You're banned because you advertising.

Btw , why don't post the information , download link , virustotal and credit ? Why must post your forum's link ?
    crazy4cs01
    crazy4cs01
    Wanna Be Member

Garena NickName : tard

Post by crazy4cs01 Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:02 pm

coz the original source was ma forum only and yes you can ask Mr.Danyiel the admin of this forum and ask if I was supposed to be banned or not he gave me permission !
    freedom_skyboy
    freedom_skyboy
    Wanna Be Member

Garena NickName : freedom_skyboy
    GTshells : 84

Post by freedom_skyboy Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:23 pm

DeaDly-
    DeaDly-
    Administrator
    Administrator

Garena NickName : нα¢кєя
    GTshells : 7891
    ReP : 10
    Dream Dota Cracked a.k.a. FREE xD 3007ecnjpg Dream Dota Cracked a.k.a. FREE xD 2mq41gpjpg Dream Dota Cracked a.k.a. FREE xD 2cn3wnjpg

Post by DeaDly- Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:27 pm

crazy4cs01 wrote:coz the original source was ma forum only and yes you can ask Mr.Danyiel the admin of this forum and ask if I was supposed to be banned or not he gave me permission !

Okay , i will ask him . I love you
    Esp.Garena
    Esp.Garena

Post by Esp.Garena Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:36 pm

Deadly wrote:
    crazy4cs01 wrote:its now all fixed there were some bugs as am not a DOTA player which needed to be solved,and am banned,y?

You're banned because you advertising.

Btw , why don't post the information , download link , virustotal and credit ? Why must post your forum's link ?

Absoultely , Right , It's not working any more .

Last Warning , Don't advertise .
    Inactive
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Inactive Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:25 pm

User Banned for 1 week

Advertising is not allowed here

Closed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:11 pm