Garena Tools - The Unofficial Garena Forum

Want to join our community? We are always looking for members like you interested in Gaming. Participating is easy, simply register (free) and you are good to go. It will take not more than minute and connect you right with us Gamers! We'd love to see you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to join our community? We are always looking for members like you interested in Gaming. Participating is easy, simply register (free) and you are good to go. It will take not more than minute and connect you right with us Gamers! We'd love to see you soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Garena Tools Forum.

2 posters

[Macro] Garena Room Joiner

Inactive
    Administrator
    Administrator

GTshells : 10002204
    ReP : 61
    [Macro] Garena Room Joiner  3007ecnjpg [Macro] Garena Room Joiner  3anbojpg [Macro] Garena Room Joiner  11bputxjpg [Macro] Garena Room Joiner  Fjm7tejpg [Macro] Garena Room Joiner  2mq41gpjpg [Macro] Garena Room Joiner  Izw6mxjpg [Macro] Garena Room Joiner  2cn3wnjpg

[Macro] Garena Room Joiner  Empty [Macro] Garena Room Joiner

Post by Inactive Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:02 pm

It is not a hack so you cannot get banned from using it.

After you start the program,just doubleclick on a room and it will try every 4.99 seconds to join it.This is great for those who don't have Gold Membership and don't want to use hacks to join a room.

You can leave the macro on in the system tray and whenever you try to enter a room,it will try indefinitely.Upon entering the room,you get a tray balloon notifying that you have successfully entered the room.

Known Bugs:

• Scrolling up/down in the room list while trying to join a room will cause the macro to enter a different room then originally selected.

F2 is like a menu button.You get a message box that tells you what you can do.It's pretty lame,but it gets the job done..

I leave it on all the time.I double click a room,then surf on the internet untill im in =)

Any feedback would be great.If you find a bug,please notify me.

Download v1.00: http://www.mediafire.com/?ov6b56xhacqqoe4
    Download v1.01: http://www.mediafire.com/?argxjygubyrm3u5 Fixed a few minor bugs
    Download v1.02: http://www.mediafire.com/?2cfud97aq7scxta Latest!No file compression this time to prevent antivirus false positives

VirusTotal

Edit: Got it working on 64 bit systems too.If you are using a 64bit system just run the program as administrator ^^

Credit : mukunku

Last edited by MY.DesTroyeR- on Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mukunku
    mukunku
    Wanna Be Member

Garena NickName : mukunku
    GTshells : 223
    ReP : 5

[Macro] Garena Room Joiner  Empty Re: [Macro] Garena Room Joiner

Post by mukunku Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:17 am

This is my program.Credit: mukunku

http://www.garena-tools.com/garena-f10/macro-garena-room-joiner-t809.htm
    mukunku
    mukunku
    Wanna Be Member

Garena NickName : mukunku
    GTshells : 223
    ReP : 5

Post by mukunku Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:56 pm

You closed my topic because you already copied it off of another site.But the thing you overlooked is i cant update the program to fix bugs.For example you put the v1.02 link which has some bugs.v1.04 is the latest.
    Inactive
    Administrator
    Administrator

GTshells : 10002204
    ReP : 61
    [Macro] Garena Room Joiner  3007ecnjpg [Macro] Garena Room Joiner  3anbojpg [Macro] Garena Room Joiner  11bputxjpg [Macro] Garena Room Joiner  Fjm7tejpg [Macro] Garena Room Joiner  2mq41gpjpg [Macro] Garena Room Joiner  Izw6mxjpg [Macro] Garena Room Joiner  2cn3wnjpg

Post by Inactive Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:10 pm

mukunku wrote:You closed my topic because you already copied it off of another site.But the thing you overlooked is i cant update the program to fix bugs.For example you put the v1.02 link which has some bugs.v1.04 is the latest.

Closed

Your thread re-opened

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 12:36 am