Garena Tools - The Unofficial Garena Forum

Want to join our community? We are always looking for members like you interested in Gaming. Participating is easy, simply register (free) and you are good to go. It will take not more than minute and connect you right with us Gamers! We'd love to see you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to join our community? We are always looking for members like you interested in Gaming. Participating is easy, simply register (free) and you are good to go. It will take not more than minute and connect you right with us Gamers! We'd love to see you soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Garena Tools Forum.

4 posters

[FS] Call of Duty : Black Ops SKIDROW - Cracked 100%

Inactive
    Administrator
    Administrator

GTshells : 10002204
    ReP : 61
    [FS] Call of Duty : Black Ops SKIDROW - Cracked 100% 3007ecnjpg [FS] Call of Duty : Black Ops SKIDROW - Cracked 100% 3anbojpg [FS] Call of Duty : Black Ops SKIDROW - Cracked 100% 11bputxjpg [FS] Call of Duty : Black Ops SKIDROW - Cracked 100% Fjm7tejpg [FS] Call of Duty : Black Ops SKIDROW - Cracked 100% 2mq41gpjpg [FS] Call of Duty : Black Ops SKIDROW - Cracked 100% Izw6mxjpg [FS] Call of Duty : Black Ops SKIDROW - Cracked 100% 2cn3wnjpg

[FS] Call of Duty : Black Ops SKIDROW - Cracked 100% Empty [FS] Call of Duty : Black Ops SKIDROW - Cracked 100%

Post by Inactive Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:31 pm

[FS] Call of Duty : Black Ops SKIDROW - Cracked 100% 1288816066_logo

[FS] Call of Duty : Black Ops SKIDROW - Cracked 100% A2ppzrnqkhmuguuzqfuwxfxkgy8kkkan

INFO
    Year: 2010
    Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person
    Publisher: Activision
    Released: November 9th, 2010
    Language: English/ISO English voice, text, video's, subtitles
    Size: 8.231 GB ISO Image

System requirements:
    ■ Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7
    ■ Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600, AMD Phenom X3 8750 or better
    ■ Memory: 2 GB of RAM
    ■ Graphic: Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT, ATI Radeon X1950 Pro or better with 256 MB of graphics memory with support for Shader 3.0
    ■ Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX ® 9.0
    ■ Hard Disk Space: 12 GB available

[FS] Call of Duty : Black Ops SKIDROW - Cracked 100% Ssf6e1e6377f0b41e34575d

Link Download

Spoiler:

SKIDROW CRACK HERE!! thanks to JAYZZY - Warebb

Code:
    http://nodvd.net/download/sr-codbo.rar
    reggie™
    reggie™
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Garena NickName : Mr_Reggie
    GTshells : 1166
    ReP : 1

[FS] Call of Duty : Black Ops SKIDROW - Cracked 100% Empty Re: [FS] Call of Duty : Black Ops SKIDROW - Cracked 100%

Post by reggie™ Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:29 pm

Thanks you very much,I've waited for this game for a long time.
    thanasis
    thanasis
    Mega Kill !
    Mega Kill !

Garena NickName : [-_-]ReDuKyZ
    GTshells : 4707
    ReP : 0

[FS] Call of Duty : Black Ops SKIDROW - Cracked 100% Empty Re: [FS] Call of Duty : Black Ops SKIDROW - Cracked 100%

Post by thanasis Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:08 am

Thanks , just a amazing game :)
    MonkeyMan
    MonkeyMan

Garena NickName : Xdchj
    GTshells : 8102
    ReP : 29
    3Months Online Suggestion Award 100+ Posts

Post by MonkeyMan Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:03 am

Thanks for sharing but i dont think i can run this game on my pc :(((

PS: Who the hell put this thanasis's warning bar to banned and didnt really banned him. if the person who made his warning bar to banned and forgot to ban him i do suggest to ban him now And yeah hez not banned. also if its just for fun i will reset it just not to misunderstand !!!.
    thanasis
    thanasis
    Mega Kill !
    Mega Kill !

Garena NickName : [-_-]ReDuKyZ
    GTshells : 4707
    ReP : 0

Post by thanasis Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:03 am

MonkeyMan wrote:Thanks for sharing but i dont think i can run this game on my pc :(((

PS: Who the hell put this thanasis's warning bar to banned and didnt really banned him. if the person who made his warning bar to banned and forgot to ban him i do suggest to ban him now And yeah hez not banned. also if its just for fun i will reset it just not to misunderstand !!!.

I was realy baned , reason some months .

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:24 pm