Garena Tools - The Unofficial Garena Forum

Want to join our community? We are always looking for members like you interested in Gaming. Participating is easy, simply register (free) and you are good to go. It will take not more than minute and connect you right with us Gamers! We'd love to see you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to join our community? We are always looking for members like you interested in Gaming. Participating is easy, simply register (free) and you are good to go. It will take not more than minute and connect you right with us Gamers! We'd love to see you soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Garena Tools Forum.

4 posters

[System Message] -Maddox- has entered the forum

Arcane
    Double Kill !
    Double Kill !

Garena NickName : I'M A LAME KID ! :D
    GTshells : 1147
    ReP : 5

[System Message] -Maddox- has entered the forum Empty [System Message] -Maddox- has entered the forum

Post by Arcane Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:23 pm

Hello!
    I'm -Maddox- , also known as Fr[0]sT.- from GarenaMaster.
    Currently moderating a few forums and helping with the Graphics section of a lot!
    I can help you with designing if you want.
    I'll be hanging around here, so catch up!

P/S : Don't forget to check out Garena GoDz v3.0 Embarassed
    reggie™
    reggie™
    Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

Garena NickName : Mr_Reggie
    GTshells : 1166
    ReP : 1

[System Message] -Maddox- has entered the forum Empty Re: [System Message] -Maddox- has entered the forum

Post by reggie™ Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:45 pm

Welcome to the forums,hope you do a good job as a Designer.
    Inactive
    Administrator
    Administrator

GTshells : 10002204
    ReP : 61
    [System Message] -Maddox- has entered the forum 3007ecnjpg [System Message] -Maddox- has entered the forum 3anbojpg [System Message] -Maddox- has entered the forum 11bputxjpg [System Message] -Maddox- has entered the forum Fjm7tejpg [System Message] -Maddox- has entered the forum 2mq41gpjpg [System Message] -Maddox- has entered the forum Izw6mxjpg [System Message] -Maddox- has entered the forum 2cn3wnjpg

[System Message] -Maddox- has entered the forum Empty Re: [System Message] -Maddox- has entered the forum

Post by Inactive Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:12 pm

Welcome :)
    Esp.Garena
    Esp.Garena

GTshells : 3509
    ReP : 21

Post by Esp.Garena Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:57 pm

Welcome :O

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:06 pm