Garena Tools - The Unofficial Garena Forum

Want to join our community? We are always looking for members like you interested in Gaming. Participating is easy, simply register (free) and you are good to go. It will take not more than minute and connect you right with us Gamers! We'd love to see you soon!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Want to join our community? We are always looking for members like you interested in Gaming. Participating is easy, simply register (free) and you are good to go. It will take not more than minute and connect you right with us Gamers! We'd love to see you soon!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Garena Tools Forum.

4 posters

Question about DreamCrack v12

anex128
    anex128
    Wanna Be Member

Garena NickName : dont ask
    GTshells : 48
    ReP : 0

Solved Question about DreamCrack v12

Post by anex128 Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:59 am

Hi.
    I've spent many hours in search and im left with nothing so i came here to ask a question, is dreamdota v12 really cracked ?

I dl'ed many dreamcracks v12 from rus sites etc. and everything i got is a simple dreamcrack v9x with dreamdotav12 loading box. The release by sallier with such a loading box that made me think "this is it" didnt have any functions of v10/11/12 such as zeus tip/notify when he is able to kill enemy with ulti(checked). The size of original v12 dreamdota.dll is about 8-9mb and everything i dled was roughly 3.5mb, the same as dreamdota v9, i wont belive that they wrote 5mb worth of protection code =D.

So i came here to ask 2 questions of those who has 120+ posts and can download the v12 from black market section:

1. What is the size of dreamdota.dll provided in the black market section ?
    2. Does it rly work(im still talking about the v12 provided here exclusively for members by Evo.Lancer) ?
    Evo.Lancer
    Evo.Lancer
    Administrator
    Administrator

Garena NickName : None
    GTshells : 6548
    ReP : 146

Solved Re: Question about DreamCrack v12

Post by Evo.Lancer Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:32 am

There is no Dreamcrack v12 for now
    anex128
    anex128
    Wanna Be Member

Post by anex128 Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:43 am

Evo.Lancer wrote:There is no Dreamcrack v12 for now

OH....well then, can i ask you what is the post in black market about ? And what is this strange file(dreamdotav12.exe) with username "Evo.lancer" password protected(i assume its some kind of compiler(?) to unlock your files).

I kindly await your answer :)

Last edited by anex128 on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)
    Esp.Garena
    Esp.Garena

GTshells : 3509
    ReP : 21

Post by Esp.Garena Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:56 am

anex128 wrote:

OH....well then, can i ask you what is the post in black market about ? And what is this strange file(dreamdotav12.exe) with username "Evo.lancer" password protected(i assume its some kind of compiler(?) to unlock your files).

No , It is not cracked till now by our Admins.
    Black Market section was only the news.
    When it will get cracked it will be released for public sections.
    Evo.Lancer
    Evo.Lancer
    Administrator
    Administrator

Garena NickName : None
    GTshells : 6548
    ReP : 146

Post by Evo.Lancer Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:33 pm

anex128 wrote:

Not working anymore :)
    anex128
    anex128
    Wanna Be Member

Post by anex128 Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:41 am

Evo.Lancer wrote:
    anex128 wrote:

Not working anymore :)

OK, so i assume that the last dreamdota that has been cracked is v9 ?

EDIT:
    I checked your GT1.3 and it seems to be dreamdota v9, none of the features implemented in v10 and other more recent doesnt seem to work(like zeus auto-ulti/notification when it can be used, ability to moove while pushing the last-hit button or right click creep denying).

Thank you for your answer.
    Inactive
    Administrator
    Administrator

GTshells : 10002204
    ReP : 61
    Question about DreamCrack v12 3007ecnjpg Question about DreamCrack v12 3anbojpg Question about DreamCrack v12 11bputxjpg Question about DreamCrack v12 Fjm7tejpg Question about DreamCrack v12 2mq41gpjpg Question about DreamCrack v12 Izw6mxjpg Question about DreamCrack v12 2cn3wnjpg

Post by Inactive Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:00 am

Solved

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:06 pm